Friday, October 4, 2013

The Rosie Project

The Rosie Project
 
The Rosie Project

ISBN: 978-1-4767-2908-4

Oct 2013

*I received an ARC copy via goodreads first reads*

5 Stars!

I am not writing a synopsis for this one. I am assuming that if you have made it this far that you have already read a description (maybe two) and mine would just be a waste of words.

I Loved This Book! I would like to find a tall building and yell it at the top of my lungs but seeing as how I live on a military installation that could turn out to be chaotic. First of all let me say that I did relate to the main character, Don Tillman, so much that it was a little concerning but also very funny.  These characters are brilliant! Even with their glaringly obvious differences they all fit together perfectly and just make sense. I saw a lot of my relationships in theirs as well which was enlightening actually.  I could go on for pages about the character relationships. Laughter was like an automatic organ function and even with the book closed I can recall something and chuckle.  I gave up sleep for this book and sleep is something I don’t give up too easily.  There are not a lot of books I keep for the sake of reading again and again but this one has been added to that collection. Seeing as how this review makes no sense I will end it.

It’s very obvious that I have had a personal experience with this novel but I think it will be just enjoyable for others and I encourage all of you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment