Monday, March 25, 2013

Unremembered

Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)http://www.jessicabrody.com/teen-fiction/unremembered-series/unremembered/about/
 3.5 stars!
I got a little worried when I saw all of the one and two star ratings but decided not to read the reviews.  I tend not to read low rated reviews so that's not uncommon. It's not that I don't respect those opinions. I just like to go into a book with a neutral attitude.
One of my negatives about the book is that there were times when I got a little confused with the plot, but the more I read the more those kinks seemed to smooth out. The other thing would have to be that I didn't really get a feel for some of the minor characters who had some significance to the plot. I am a character person so that's a big deal for me.
I did enjoy the story line and think that it is a fresh look at an old theme. There were times that I found myself laughing and I really enjoyed the protagonist. There's some action which is always a plus and the pacing is great. This could easily be read in one sitting if I would have had that option. This is another one that I will recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment