Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend book purchases

Out of The Easy
The Apothecary
The Games
Found these three at our base's PX.  I have already read The Games and loved it so it's a copy I will re-read and pass on to my husband.  Out of the Easy and The Apothecary are both books that had been added to my wishlist recently so I was very excited to find them there and snatched them up without even looking around the book section for an hour before deciding.
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)
Triskellion (Triskellion, #1)
These two were found at King's Books in Tacoma.  It was our first trip there and now I really wish we would have ventured that way sooner, especially since there is a possibility of moving out of the area.  I absolutely adored the kitties that were hanging about the shop.
Attila was one I picked up at the military clothing store on base because...well just because. 

No comments:

Post a Comment