Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Library checkout that I will start reading today

Glitch (Glitch, #1)

Since my local library is on a Military post the due dates are only recommendations.  It annoys me to no end! I had this book on hold for about 3 months with no hopes of it ever being returned.  During that time our librarys' have decided to get a little tougher on patrons and return dates. (I do mean a little.)  Getting an email saying this book was ready for pickup (they will only hold them for a week though and yes they are very strict about that policy) was a shock because I thought I would have to eventually buy a copy. That whole experience will make reading this one a little more exciting.   

I put season 3 of Downton Abbey on hold this morning and am already stressed out about whether or not it will be returned on time.  Going to the library should not be so dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment