Thursday, May 2, 2013

In the Shadow of Blackbirds

In the Shadow of Blackbirds

This is another novel that I am so glad I picked up. I went into it not knowing much about it and was blown away.  I honestly did not want to put it down...ever.  Standing in the check out lane at Walmart last night it was out of my bag and in my hands. Most people waking up at 4am for no reason would try to go back to sleep, but not me; it was time to read some more. Instead of my continuing to gush I will tell you the thing I loved the most. Whenever a novel goes into the historical realm I don't focus on the major events but the little things that tend to be overlooked.  There were a few minute details that the author added that excited me just as much as the amazing characters, incredible plot and realistic relationships. Needless to say...I recommend this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment