Monday, December 9, 2013

Locke and Key, Vol 6

Locke and Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega
 
Locke and Key, Volume 6: Alpha & Omega

Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodríguez (Artist

ISBN13: 9781613778531

February 2014

5 Stars

*I received this uncorrected galley through NetGalley*

I will not give a synopsis since this is a fifth in a series and I don’t want to give any spoilers by accident.

This series is one that I have thoroughly enjoyed and I have been recommending it since I read the first graphic novel. There is a lot of action and the art is amazing. It’s easy to follow and a very quick read. The one thing that I like the most about this series is the characters and their dysfunctional family life.  The kids of Lovecraft may be trying to slay demons but they are also sparring with real life problems that will resonate with quite a few readers. I mentioned the art work before but just saying its amazing is an understatement. The story alone is great but the artwork really brings the characters to life making it easy to form attachments to them.  I will keep recommending this one.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment